Tool And Die Maker
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2018
Location: Barrie, ON
Rate Of Pay: $27-$30 / Hour
Tool & Die Maker
We are currently recruiting experienced Tool & Die Makers for our client in the Barrie surrounding area.
- Procure and review tooling prints
- Perform all aspects of the tool/die build from the locating of material required to final assembly, try-out and adjustment of the tooling components;
- Maintain customer productivity and requirements by performing modifications on older molds.
- Repair as required
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting for tool & die peripherals as required.
- Fabrication, fitting and construction of parts in order to produce, maintain and/or repair jigs, dies, and additional pieces as required
- Great culture and working environment.
- Growing company with opportunity for internal growth and professional development
- Full certification as a Tool and Die Maker required
- Knowledge of CNC principles
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM an asset
- Education or equivalent experience in hydraulics/pneumatics, electrical and/or welding is an asset
Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” below!