Date Posted: Jan 18, 2018
Location: Barrie, ON
Rate Of Pay: $25-$30 / Hour
We’re hiring Automation Technicians for a client of ours in the Barrie area!
This position is responsible for the troubleshooting & programming of automated systems and robotic assembly equipment.
Days & Afternoons available
- Run diagnostic tests on automated machinery
- Establish and monitor performance parameters for machinery
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve isolated problems
- Service PLCs and design additional controls systems
- Ensure machinery meets and maintains productivity and safety standards
- Report on equipment and processes and make recommendations for improvement
- 3+ years experience in automation technology or PLC controls
- A valid Ontario Electrician’s license (442A or 309A) an asset
- Technical diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related trade ticket
- Experience with PLC, tooling and sensors
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints
- Lean manufacturing principle adherence
- CAD design a definite asset
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ongoing professional development programs
- Full employee benefits
- Great culture and growing company
- Work for one of Canada's 50 Top Employers!
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing, & Direct Hire Placements
With operations throughout Canada, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, international networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking “Apply Now” below!