Date Posted: Jan 18, 2018
Location: Barrie, ON
Rate Of Pay: $25 / Hour
We are recruiting a Mechanical/Electrical Technician for a client of ours in Barrie.
Shift: Day shift
- Conduct preventative maintenance of machinery
- Troubleshoot and assemble machinery and install equipment
- Machine part fabrication and testing
- Machine tool operation; welders required
- Power and hand tool usage to assist in assembly of machinery and equipment installation
- Keep work area clean and hazard-free
- Organize and set-up individual work areas for machine testing and assembly
- Mechanical or Electrical Technicians Diploma
- Valid G-Class Driver’s Licence
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing or industrial environments
- Prior experience managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Very organized and punctual – strong attention to detail required
- Can work as part of a team
- Intuitive and adaptible
IS2 is a 100% Canadian owned and operated Workforce Solutions company specializing in Temporary Industrial Staffing & Direct Hire Placements.
With operations throughout Canada, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with best-in-class service options for their staffing and recruiting needs. We have developed industry-leading recruitment techniques, professional networks and an in-depth knowledge of the hiring process. We are safety-certified and work exclusively with employers who promote and prioritize safe work environments
Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button below, or by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also be reached to register by phone at 705-735-1515.