Quality Control Inspector - Welder
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2018
Location: Surrey, BC
Rate Of Pay: Negotiable - Depending on experience
IS2 Workforce Solutions has a client in Surrey and they are in need of a Quality Control Inspector for an engineering firm.
- Perform visual inspections on welds as per standard procedures
- Reviews and interprets engineering drawings, diagrams or formulas to perform inspections per the drawing and any additional procedural requirements
- Tests, measures, inspects, evaluates products and procedures related to material, designs and quality standards
- Documenting ISO procedures, assist in internal and external audit planning
- Must be a qualified weld inspector
- Must have strong administrative, organizational, reading and writing skills for the ISO component of this job
- Quality control experience
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we can only contact those applicants whose knowledge, skills and abilities are a match for this position.