Machine Operator - Rotating Shifts
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2017
Location: Brampton, ON
Rate Of Pay: $15.75 / Hour
IS2 Workforce Solutions is now hiring Midnight Forklift Operators (Counterbalance) for a Plastics-manufacturing company in Brampton. This is a great new opportunity for individuals who want to join a reputable company with steady full-time hours.
- Stable work with full-time hours and potential for overtime!
- Full-time hours with OVERTIME often available
- Big and growing company – with lots of room for advancement steady work.
- Use the Counterbalance to move plastic raw material into molding machine (10% forklift operation, 90% machine operation)
- Set up machine according to blue print or given instruction
- Move material along machine assembly line until mold is complete
- 6 months experience on the counterbalance forklift
- Ability to rotate between all shifts OR desire to do afternoons or midnights for 4 weeks straight
- Valid Counterbalance license (from external training center)
- Steel toed boots (other PPE is supplied)
Apply now – or call us today at our CITY, BRANCH for more information or to register: 905 792 2227
This shift is a rotational shift that switches between Days, Afternoons and Nights. However, we may be able to accommodate those who just want straight afternoon or midnight shifts only.
- Morning 7 am to 3 pm ($14.75/hr)
- Afternoon 3pm to 11pm ($15.25/hr)
- Nights 11pm to 7am ($15.75/hr)