Date Posted: Oct 26, 2017
Location: Calgary, AB
Rate Of Pay: $16.00 / hour
IS2 Workforce Solutions is now searching a Recruiting Coordinator for our client based in Calgary. The Successful candidate will be responsible for the recruiting and placement of temporary employees. They will work in a team oriented and dynamic environment. Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently, goal oriented and with an energetic attitude.
- Taking/Filling request for temporary workers at short notice. This includes obtaining an accurate work description from the customer, time and place of work.
- Perform applicant telephone pre-screen, criminal and/or reference checks.
- Conduct and book daily interviews with prospects.
- Check-in new employees at the customer’s work site. This may include 6AM start times and/or weekend starts. Applicant must be flexible.
- Review health and safety, attendance and payroll policies with new employees.
- Develop and foster growth with both existing and new client
- Manage local employees, ensuring key metrics are attained
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the branch
MINIMUM Required Qualifications:
- Must possess personal transportation.
- 3 years minimum of customer service or humans resources background.
- Ability to start early and/or work after 5pm if required. (Please do not apply if this is a problem for you).
- Computer literate with strong communication skills.
Please note: ONLY applicants with the required qualifications will be considered. If you do not have 2+ years HR or Customer Service or Recruiting Industry Experience as well as Team Leadership skills - you will no be considered for this role.
All interested applicants should apply. Unfortunately, we cannot take any calls to apply - only applications online will be considered.